Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

The Country Vibe*

Eingestellt von Unknown um Sonntag, Mai 05, 2013
I did shoot this lovely outfit a few weeks ago...but honestly I had so much things on my daily to do list that I could not manage to post them online....shame on me :) But now I am back with a free mind and here we go.

I thought this would be a nice outfit to discover the country side of Berlin but it was quite windy that day so I guess you can tell from the pictures that it was freeeeeezing. Anyway, I am still in love with this outfit, perfect for the warm spring weather we finally have now and today I was wearing it again for my little trip to the lovely flea market called "flowmarkt" next door in Neukölln. You should check it out if you are in Berlin :)  

So what I was wearing:

The Square Blouse is from a little shop in New York, I can't remember the name. I bought it 2 years ago and I am still in love. Maybe because the texture feels sooo cozy.

I found this DIY cropped High Waist Shorts at "Kleiderkreisel", you can buy, sell and swap clothes there. So I made a good deal with this one. 

The belt is from H&M. And this lovely handbag is vintage - as well from "Kleiderkreisel".  

The shoes I bought last year in Stockholm. As well, I really can't remember the shops name...sorry for that :)

Let me know what you are thinking*













10 Kommentare:

Unknown on 5. Mai 2013 um 22:09 hat gesagt…

Cool outfit! I like your shorts :)
http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

Nhi on 5. Mai 2013 um 23:22 hat gesagt…

Vielen dank :) es war auch eine tolle woche :>
dein Outfit ist toll, ich mag vor allem auch den ort wo du die Bilder gemacht hast! :)

Unknown on 6. Mai 2013 um 12:38 hat gesagt…

Lovely bag <3

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

Makenna Alene on 8. Mai 2013 um 03:05 hat gesagt…

Great post! Very unique and lovely. :)

http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

cardiac on 11. Mai 2013 um 21:19 hat gesagt…

Hey, thank you for your comment hun!
Cute outfit! Like your shorts!
<3

Anonym hat gesagt…

So beautiful, dear!
LOVE your bag(:

Thanks for sharing your blog on Chictopia with me!

-XO Abbigayle Rashae
-trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

Esther - myconfashions.nl on 12. Mai 2013 um 12:04 hat gesagt…

Nice bag!
X Esther / http://www.my-confashions.blogspot.com

Weronika on 12. Mai 2013 um 19:05 hat gesagt…

I did the same with my jeans. If you want to see i invide U to my blog :)

Mon Cherries on 13. Mai 2013 um 16:16 hat gesagt…

Cool look :)

zuckerblond on 22. Mai 2013 um 09:20 hat gesagt…

Amazing <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

honey, lace and sugar Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos